Hello friends, how are you all hope that you all will be good, as you all know about Programming Language. But do you guys know what programming language we should learn for our future? So in today’s article, I will tell you about the Top 5 Programming Languages You Should Learn In 2021. So, please read this article till the end.
Top Programming languages in 2021
- Python is a multi-purpose, high level programming language. Python is most commonly used for web development and data analysis.
- Using Python makes it so easy to analyze data, that you can build a nural networks or machine learning model without knowing the algorithm and mathematics behind it.
- Python is the most common programming languages between beginners and advance programmers because its syntax is easy to read.
- Social media platforms such as instagram and pinterest are built on Python language. Therefore, Python will definitely grow rapidly in programming languages in 2021. And you should learn it.
- Java Object is Oriented programming language. This is the language that is used for Android development.
- Java is used for server side scripting as well as application or software development.
- Java is a fully programming language, so if you want to do a deep study in object oriented programming. And if you want to develop your skills, then Java is best for you.
4. C / C ++
- C and C ++ are the first programming languages you normally learn during your college days.
- If you are getting started in programming and want to build a strong foundation in programming and computer science, then you should definitely go with C / C ++ language
- C and C ++ is one of the most powerful and fastest programming languages.
5. Go Lang
- Go Lang is one of the modern and popular programming languages nowadays. Go Lang is managed and maintained by Google.
- In some instances, Go Lang is even better than Python. As Google has made it full of resources and easy to read syntax.
- In future, Google will also use Go Lang in most of its projects.